Thursday, July 9, 2009

Learning and Alerting

July 9th 2009
Rex has been in training for 1 month now and is 11 weeks old tomorrow. He has been on 4 flights, many buses, a train, cars, elevators and carried by us. He has been to KY, MS, AZ and MI. he has met literally a couple hundred people in his travels and has been such a gentleman. He has been to multiple restaurants, stores, banks, the post office and the Memphis Zoo.
Rex has been seen on TV, in Newspaper, Newsletters and Facebook. He has become an infamous little pup.
Keep checking back to see what Rexy will do next!!!

3 comments:

Jake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seth said...

Hi Jake,
I will have my mom call your mom and tell you all about Rex.

Anonymous said...

Hi Seth my son Hunter is 3 years old and has type 1 also. We just seen our fist dog like yours. I would love to know more about this if your mom could e-mail me please. Thanks
Toddfamily@centurytel.net
Barbara Hunters mom